Tennessee State University Alumni Association Membership Dues
The fiscal year for annual membership dues is July 1 through June 30 of each year. Dues must be paid by March 30th in order to be eligible to vote in National and Regional elections. All regular membership dues expire June 30th of each year. Membership renewals are due July 1 of each year.
Download and print the TSUNAA Membership Application.
REGULAR MEMBERSHIP – $30
Any person holding a degree or diploma, heretofore or hereafter, granted by Tennessee State University or who has been properly enrolled as a student at the University and has completed one year of resident work and left the University in good standing and is not currently enrolled as an undergraduate student is eligible for regular membership in the Association.
MEMBER-AT-LARGE – $30
Any person holding a degree or diploma granted by Tennessee State University and who lives in an area where an alumni chapter does not exist or does not affiliate with a chapter may become a member by paying National dues and is designated as Member-At Large.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP – $30
Any person who did not attend Tennessee State University, but manifests a genuine interest in the promotion of this Association is eligible for Associate Membership in the Association. Associate membership carries with it the rights of deliberation and committee assignments, except holding of National Office.
MILLENNIUM MEMBERSHIP – $300
Any person otherwise eligible for membership in the association may become a millennium member by payment of a ten year membership fee approved by the Executive Board.
LIFE MEMBERSHIP – $750
Any person otherwise eligible for membership in the Association may become a life member by payment of a membership fee approved by the Executive Board and the majority of the membership.
- National Alumni Association Membership Card
- Millennium Pin for those purchasing a Life or a 10-year Millennium Membership
- Voting privileges for Association National Officer elections
- Bi-annual National Alumni Association Publication "OUTREACH"
- Privilege to hold National Association Office
- 10% discount on all Logo items purchased at the University Bookstore
- Life members receive membership certificates
- Invitation to special events
- University Athletics ticket purchase opportunities
- Use of the new TSUNAA Travel Program (Click here)
- Pride in supporting Alumni Association programs and activities